Please read first post for a good bye

Friday, July 10, 2009

Warriors and Sneak Peek

Please go to Sandclan.It is my friends clan.You can be Medicine cats,warriors,apprentices, and kits.Or anything else.Deputy is taken by me.

~~~~~~~~~~

I am opening up the blog about dreamstar's life story.Go on it quickly.It is only open for a limited time.I will close it at any time!Press HERE to go to the website

~~~~~~~~~~

Irongaze and Pineshadow.Has your apprentice trained well,and learned the ways of the warrior code?If so,then it is time that they became warrior.They have been training really hard,and with your approval they shall become warriors.

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices.They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.
Dapplepaw and Greypaw,do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!But unfortunately there sister,Driftpaw,is not here right now.She has not yet completed training because she was taken away.When we find her she will continue training and hopefully soon after that become a warrior.

Dapplepaw,from this moment you shall be known as Dapplewing.StarClan honours your pride and loyalty

Graypaw,from this moment you will be known as Graystorm.StarClan honours your generosity and gentleness.

Graystorm!Dapplewing!Graystorm!Dapplewing!

6 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

LOL just like my StormClan story.

~~Silverstar

☪Dream said...

Ya!LOL.I got it from the Bluestar's prophecy!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Can i ask you a bloging question?

☪Dream said...

Sure.


Dreamstar

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

How do you get the web adress for pictures?

☪Dream said...

Huh?When you find a picture.You click on it twice to bring you to a seperate page.Then you right click it and it will say "Save Image" and you click that.Then when you go to add a picture.You go to the first box thing there.Instead of the one from off the computer.

Dreamwish