Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Warriors

Grassheart,Foxspirit and Snwopelt.Has your apprentices trained well,and learned the ways of the warrior code?If so,then it is time that Mudpaw,Maplepaw and Songpaw became warriors.They have been training really hard,and with your approval they shall become warriors.

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices.They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.
Maplepaw,Mudpaw and Songpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Maplepaw,from this moment you shall be known as Maplefrost.StarClan honours your courage and kindness.

Mudpaw,from this moment you will be known as Mudblossom.StarClan honours your strength and bravery.

Songpaw,from this moment you will be known as Songmist.StarClan honours your strength and love.

Maplefrost!Songmist!Mudblossom!Maplefrost!Songmist!Mudblossom!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Foxspirit would you like to be a queen now?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maplefrost! Mudblossem! You'll both make fine warriors!
-Honeystream

☪Dream said...

Heathertail.Let's go find the missing cats!

Okay Hazelstep.[dips head]

We do not need any cats to come with us.Let's go Heathertail.[Hazelstep and Heathertail walk out of the camp.Half of the clan stare at them because the clan barely know these cats.]

☪Dream said...

I tried to get them.I use to be part of BlackClan.I was trying to trick Eaglestar,but it didn't work.Your friends will be long gone soon.By long gone I mean half dead then forced to stay there.I tried.I really did.


Hazelstep

☪Dream said...

We know where the BlackClan camp is.We were once members.But your clanmates are likely half dead.


Hazelstep

Foxspirit and Grassheart said...

Oh, my god!!! And there's nothing we can do??? What about the prophacy???-Grassheart

☪Dream said...

We need to stay calm.I said that me and Heathertail know where the camp is.If,ummmm.Who's really,really fast?


Hazelstep

☪Dream said...

Also BlackClan has all of the cats from the prophecy.So the prophecy can't help LakeClan.


Hazelstep

TeamJake4evr said...

I have a plan!
~Treebreeze

TeamJake4evr said...

And I'm pretty fast I guess.I'll get MoonClan and FlowerClan.Cloverpond get FeatherClan and StormClan.LETS DO THIS!
~Treebreeze

TeamJake4evr said...

FlowerClan is here to help.
Treefrost

TeamJake4evr said...

To the border patrol page!
Treebreeze

TeamJake4evr said...

We are continuing the black clan tommorow.

TeamJake4evr said...

or later.

☪Dream said...

Is anyone on?I am back?


dreamstar

Freddi Bonsai said...

I am honored! Thank you Dreamstar! You too, Foxspirit, You were a great mentor!!

Anonymous said...

Youre welcome, mudblossom.