Please read first post for a good bye

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Frostpelt


Pinefall,Moonflower,Honeystream,Silverfang,and Grassheart will bury Frostpelt.She walks among StarClan now.


Frostpelt was on a border patrol.She was with Spottedpaw.Showing her the territory.Then she smelled dog.She told Spottedpaw to go back to camp.Frostpelt braced herself for the worst.Then a dog burst through the undergrowth.Frostpelt started to lead the dog away from the camp.The dog started to catch up.Then he grabbed Frostpelt's tail and swung her up into the air.He kept on throwing poor Frostpelt up.They were beside a gorge.And the dog kept on backing up.then the dog slipped and fell into the gorge.Along with Frostpelt.Frostpelt yowled as she took her last breath.Then a wave swept over her and she did not come back up.

~~~~~~~~~~

We have had a sad event today.Out deputy Frostpelt has drowned.But she saved the clan from a dog that could have done us harm.We have found her body and we shall honour her tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~

A new deputy must be appointed!But first let us give thanks to StarClan for the life of Frostpelt!Tonight she sits with her fellow warriors among the stars![looks up]And now i shall name LakeClan's new deputy!I say these words before the body of Frostpelt,so that her spirit may hear and approve my choice!

Shinerain,you will be the new deputy of LakeClan!

~~~~~~~~~~

Frostpelt was also the mentor to young Spottedpaw.Since there must be no delay in the training of our apprentices,I shall appoint Spottedpaw's new mentor immediately.Moonflower,you are ready for your first apprentice,so you will continue Spottedpaw's training.You had a fine mentor in Brackenclaw,and I expect you to pass on some of the excellent skills you were taught.

We shall keep vigil with Frostpelt's body tonight,before we bury her at sunrise.
I also will need to talk to Shinerain in my den July12.[after we are free of BlackClan of course]
Also at sun-rise since we have one elder who has just joined,Pinefall,I want four cats to help bring Frostpaw's body to be buried.Who would like to do this?Also i just found out that Grayclaw died due to White Cough.

[Also Shinerain is it okay if i change your pic.I found this picture that looked exactly like the picture you have no,but you can see it's face better?Is it okay if I change it to the one I found?I will put the picture I found up,and you can tell me if you like it or not.Okay.]

Shinerain!Shinerain!Shinerain!

25 comments:

☪Dream said...

Poor Frostpelt.She was a pretty good deputy.But I don't really think she knew what she was doing.Oh well.Shinerain will be a very good deputy.[whispers]I just hope that we find Dreamstar soon.And all of the others...


Soaringheart

☪Dream said...

Can i go out and look for them Soaringheart?-Lionpaw

No Lionpaw.It is to dangerous.Maybe when you are a warrior.-Soaringheart

Freddi Bonsai said...

She was so young. Poor Frostpelt, she shouldn't have died but she was so brave. *Sighs* I remember the day she was appointed, we were all so happy, and proud of her. *Looks down at her paws*

~Mudblossom~

Freddi Bonsai said...

Who played Frostpelt anyway?

☪Dream said...

My friend.She didn't want to be deputy anymore.We go to school together.She told me to kill Frostpelt.


Dreamstar

... said...

Dreamstar, I'm sorry I've not visited your blog much and I got your comment. I didn't posted it because I didn't really like what you said. I was just saying on here about the new warriors who got apprentices because that never happened in the books. But you can do what you like. If you didn't know I have about 50 COMMENT ASKING TO JOIN so I don't have time to do all of them and I am doing different things on the computer, not just doing clan things.

☪Dream said...

I'm sorry for saying that.I just got a little mad.If you met my friends and asked them if I can get mad like that,they would probably say yes.

☪Dream said...

And.Sandstar.Is it okay,if you weren't a medicine cat.We need two medicine cats and you don't come on much.So is it okay if you weren't a medicine cat?


Dreamstar

... said...

I really want to be medicine cat. Could I give Runningpaw her full name so she is like the assistant medicine cat? And I will also try REALLY hard on coming every day.

☪Dream said...

Okay.You can give her her full name.It will be Runningheart since that is what she uses.

... said...

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS.

I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING AND DOING AND NOT ADDING CATS. THERE HAS BEEN A LOT GOING ON IN MY LIFE. MY DOG JUST RECENTLY GOT SURGERY ON HER EYE AND I'VE BEEN WITH HER MOST OF THE TIME. I FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT WHAT I'VE DONE. I HOPE YOU ALL FORGIVE ME AND PLEASE DO NOT QUIT MY CLAN. IT'S HARD TO KEEP UP WITH MY BLOG BECAUSE I'M LIMITED ON MY COMPUTER TIME AND I DON'T ONLY BLOG WHEN I'M ON THE COMPUTER. SO I'M SORRY.

☪Dream said...

It's okay Sandstar.


Dreamstar

... said...

Thank you and I'm sorry again.

☪Dream said...

Next half moon Hollyfern.Or you can bring her any time for Runningpaw's ceremony.Because the half moon is a long time away.

Freddi Bonsai said...

It's alright, Sandstar, we all (or at least me) forgive you.

Foxspirit and Grassheart said...

We forgive you, and I will not make Foxspirit in Crystal clan have her kits until you are ready.

Come on, everyone, let's go bury frostpelt.-Grassheart

☪Dream said...

I want a hunting and border patrol to go out.Keep a look out for BlackClan and there camp.

Hunting Patrol-Spottedpath and Russetpaw,Cloverpond and Shrewpaw,Honeystream,Pineshadow,and Soaringheart.

Border Patrol-Sandfeather,Mistyfur and Lionpaw,Forestflame and Hawkpaw,Moonflower and Spottedpaw.

So start going.We need prey and we need refresh our borders.




*Soaringheart*

☪Dream said...

Are we going to bury this poor cat or not?


Pinefall

Foxspirit andGrassheart said...

Yes, let's go and bury her.-Grassheart

*they pick up Frostpelt gently and walk away*

Anonymous said...

Its better I like it.the reason i'm anyomos is bcuz im on my sis's laptop.
~Shinerain~

☪Dream said...

Good.You're deputy!

mau5girl said...

Um. Maybe my kits can't be anything special... Although, I wish they could be be, it is up to you. I'd like an answer though, whether it be yes or no.

~Ivythorn~

☪Dream said...

Oh.Ya.One of your kits are special.One of them was taken away because Swallowkit is part of the prophecy!


Dreamstar

mau5girl said...

Oh, thanks! It took me a minute to realize on the newest post that one of my kits was part of the prophecy!!!

And poor Swallowkit!!! We must get them back!!!

~Ivythorn~

☪Dream said...

I know![But don't worry Smokesun is on our side!the one who took your kit!]


Dreamstar