Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ashkit and a Name

Ashkit has wondered outside again!It's raining too!I want Shinerain to lead a patrol to find him.Go quickly before the rain washes away his scent.Shinerain go with Cloverpond,Shrewpelt and a few other cats of your choice!

Ashkit has been found.He came back to the nursery himself.Patrols come back please,

~~~~~~~~~~~

You all also probably know how Dreamstar's warrior name was Dreamwish,right?Well I'm changing it.If I joined any of your blogs I may ask you to change it to the new name I'm thinking of.I will tell you when I figure it out.Tell me which name you like the best.

DreamWISH
DreamTHUNDER
DreamPATH
DreamFIRE
DreamRIVER
DreamPOOL


Also,suggest some names please!

~~~~~~~~~~

Also how old is everyone's kits?But just tell me in the leaders den when you think they are ready to become warriors.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm ready.
-Cloverpond

Anonymous said...

(oh, and just to give you a heads up, I'm not going to be on for the next week or so because I'm going on vacation!)
-Cloverpond

☪Dream said...

Okay.

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

I would like to change my picture to this please:
http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs22/i/2007/312/c/6/Reggie___Lefty___by_phantescaping.jpg

~~Silverfang

mau5girl said...

I like Dreamriver

Anonymous said...

me too!
-Cloverpond

Lightsparkle said...

There is also Dreamflower, Dreamrain, Dreamfern, Dreamheart, Dreammoon, Dreamspirit, and Dreamflame. Personally, I like Dreamriver too.

Anonymous said...

Dreamfinder? I like Dreamfire.

Anonymous said...

I like Dreamfire!!
Tigerpatch

Anonymous said...

Dreamwish or Dreampool.

~Mudblossom~

TeamJake4evr said...

Dreamleaf is also good or Dreamfrost.
~Shinerain~