Please read first post for a good bye

Friday, July 17, 2009

Moonflower

All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Great Tree for a clan meeting!

Moonflower has decided to leave LakeClan and join SandClan!If she comes onto our territory,even with Froststar,get her out!Unless she says that she wants to talk to me!Fight her out if you have to!Like I said!Even if she is here with Froststar because Froststar has to talk to me,chase her out!Froststar still may talk to me.But I don't want that traitor on our territory!

10 comments:

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Okay Dreamstar. Moonflower was a good friend. But I will stay loyal to my clan!!

Swifttail

TeamJake4evr said...

She was a good cat.She'll be missed but,If she wants to stay there its her loss I bet SandClan never go chased by a back of wolves and had a kit help the deputy fight a wolf.
~Shinerain~

☪Dream said...

Yes.But she has been here for a very long time.She is a traitor to leave now.

Sally said...

that seems a bit harsh, but i shall stay loyal.

☪Dream said...

I know.But she has been here for a long time.I am also sorry if I am sounding mean.But I do not want her to come back.I want her to be loyal to her new clan.How can she do that if she comes back to or territory and remembers all of these memories.Trust me.It is for the best.

Freddi Bonsai said...

I agree with Dreamstar.

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

What did she do?

Freddi Bonsai said...

Switched clans!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Dreamstar, If you want to join briarclan there is an opening for medicine cat apprentice.

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

can you make fawnpaw die?