Please read first post for a good bye

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Going Away

I am going away for four days.I will not be able to post till either Thursday or Friday.I will check everything when I get back.And if you want to tell me something important while I'm not here,say it in my new page.The Important Information Page.It is at the bottom of all of my links for dens.Please just post there.Ex.Kits becoming apprentices,deaths,pregnancies,apprentices becoming warriors, and other things.

Also.For the new medicine cat apprentice.I want the new one to be on A LOT.We need medicine cats!So please.Only ask if you come on DAILY!Like at least every two days.

I'll miss everyone!And sorry.If I haven't responded to your comment.Don't worry.Because I have seen it![Mudblossom]I am just so busy right NOW.Sorry to everyone and BYE!I am leaving at 4:00am!BYE!

5 comments:

TeamJake4evr said...

Bye!Have nice trip!

Freddi Bonsai said...

dido.

Lightsparkle said...

Yes, and if Gazekit doesn't come on every day, I think that my Snowkit wants to be a medicine cat apprentice.

Freddi Bonsai said...

Can people please join Calikenna's Rainclan? We need warriors! Thnx!

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Whats the URL?

FRoststar(Moonflower,Swifttail,Driftbreeze,Dapplewing)