Please read first post for a good bye

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Apprentice Ceremony

Honeytail's three kits are all ready to become apprentices!

By naming apprentices we show that LakeClan is still strong.
Bumblekit,Rosekit,and Berrykit until you have received you warrior names, you will be known as Bumblepaw,Rosepaw,and Berrypaw.Ivythorn and Snowpelt.You both have not been with us for very long,but you shall mentor an apprentice.I have also decided to mentor another apprentice.

Ivythorn you will mentor Rosepaw. Teach her your skills
Snowpelt you will mentor Berrypaw. Teach her your strength.
I will mentor Bumblepaw myself and train him to be a great warrior.


Bumblepaw!Rosepaw!Berrypaw!

1 comment:

mau5girl said...

Thank you, Dreamstar.

I will teach her all I know.
[nods head and steps forward to greet apprentice]

~Ivythorn~