Please read first post for a good bye

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ceremonys

We have a new apprentice,Treepaw.Honeystream you are a brave and loyal warrior.You shall mentor Treepaw.Also go to http://shinstarofflowerclan.blogspot.com to join Shinestar's[Shinepaw's] clan!

~~~~~~~~~~

Also Darkstar we don't have any caves in our territory.We don't have anything like caves.And since you don't know our territory.....you don't know where anything is in our territory....because you were never a part of this clan!

~~~~~~~~~~

Also I want a hunting patrol to go out.We only have 16 pieces of prey left,and we have 44 cats in this clan.I want Honeystream,Treepaw,Frostpelt,Shinepaw,Spiritsky,Forestflame and Cloverpaw to go hunting.I know there are a lot of cats on that patrol...but we need more food.We need a lot of food!Catch as much prey as you can carry!It is Green-leaf!Prey is plentiful!We also have a growing clan....so ya.We need more prey!And all of you go together!No one in that patrol shall go alone![Shinepaw?]Please wait for everyone below the post!

~~~~~~~~~~

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.
Bumblepaw,Berrypaw,and Rosepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[they says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Bumblepaw,from this moment you shall be known as Bumbleash.StarClan honours your courage and knowledge.

Berrypaw,from this moment you shall be known as Berrysky.Starclan honours you kindness and wisdom.

Rosepaw,from this moment you shall be known as Roseleaf.Starclan honours your bravery and generosity.

Bumbleash!Berrysky!Roseleaf!

26 comments:

☪Dream said...

I am here.And waiting.


Spiritsky

TeamJake4evr said...

ok I'm here dreamstar.
~shinepaw~

TeamJake4evr said...

i meam spritsky
~shinepaw~

TeamJake4evr said...

here
~Treepaw~

☪Dream said...

Okay.Let's wait for the rest of them.


Spiritsky

TeamJake4evr said...

Should I see if Hollyfern or Songpaw wants to come to collect herbs?
~shinepaw~

☪Dream said...

Sure.Go ask Shinepaw

TeamJake4evr said...

Ok
~shinepaw~

☪Dream said...

Oh and Shinepaw go to the nursery to answer Dreamstar

Anonymous said...

Ok
~shinepaw~

TeamJake4evr said...

I'm here!
~shinepaw~

TeamJake4evr said...

ok ok
~shinepaw~

TeamJake4evr said...

I'm back again.
~shinepaw~

☪Dream said...

Okay.Where are Honeystream,Cloverpaw,Forestflame,and Frostpelt?



Spiritsky

☪Dream said...

[And do you like the picture for Treepaw?]

TeamJake4evr said...

I like it thabnks.
~shinepaw~

Anonymous said...

I'm here.
-Honeystream

Mee too!
-Cloverpaw

☪Dream said...

Just Frostpelt and Firestflame left...

Anonymous said...

Everyone join my clan at
www.bramblestar-of-moonclan.webs.com

~Bramblestar

Freddi Bonsai said...

Can I join? My name is Mudpaw and I'm a brown she-cat!

☪Dream said...

Okay.I will add you right now.

Anonymous said...

Dreamstar, are we hunting?
-Cloverpaw

mau5girl said...

I'm so happy! Roseleaf has indeed learned the necessary skills to become a warrior!

~Ivythorn~

enjoy the silence said...

well,now there is i just made one.(or,you can just pretend that there never was a cave...)

☪Dream said...

No.There are no caves in my territory!I made the territory,and I explored it well.Now there is a cliff...But we all know about it.


Dreamstar

enjoy the silence said...

(growls and makes a cave underground)