Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Medicine Cat Apprentice

Today we will be holding an apprentice ceremony for Songpaw!Songpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and help your clan at all costs?[says I do].Then by the powers of Starclan I grant you your apprentice name.Your name shall be Songpaw until you earn your fullmedicine cat name.Hollyfern you shall be Songpaw's mentor. I hope you will teach this young apprentice all the secrets about StarClan,and how to be a true medicine cat..Thank-you.

Songpaw!Songpaw!Songpaw!

5 comments:

... said...

Thank you Dreamstar. I will teach her the best I can.

-Hollyfern

☪Dream said...

Yes.Teach her to be brave,and have belief.[dips head]

Dreamstar

☪Dream said...

Also Songpaw tell me if that picture is okay.If it is not,then you can pick a new one,or I can.


Dreamstar

Anonymous said...

Hollyfern, your clan will face a great danger, but when the danger is over, your clan will have no problems for many moons.

Anonymous said...

hi i would like to join lakeclan=)
Warrior name:streamkit
Warriors book you last finished:sunset
Position:kit
Gender:she-cat
Other features:none
description:a silver tabby with blue eyes and white underbelly