Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dedication


Dedication

I am going to start giving out a different award each month,to cats in my clan.This months award is Dedication.This is for the most dedicated cat to my clan.There are two cats.These cats go on a lot,and are really,really dedicated.They would give there life for LakeClan.These cats are:

~~~~~Shinepaw

~~~~~Cloverkit/Honeypaw

Congratulations!Even though you both have only been on my blog for a short time,you both have come on every day.I am proud to have you both in my clan!

~~~~~~~~~~

We also have two new cats.Tigerpatch and her kit,Shinekit.Welcome both of them.(How old is Shinekit,and can you care for Cloudkit?Also is Shinekit a girl?)

~~~~~~~~~~

Also Sandfeather,Snowpaw,and Poppypaw are going to be played by Cloverkit/Honeypaw now.She wanted to play them so i am letting her.Some of our clan members are back!!!Poppypaw's mentor shall be Spottedpath,and Snowpaw's mentor shall be Silverfang.Also Sandfeather is Cloverkit's mother.

5 comments:

☪Dream said...

And for any anonymous players,tell me a letter so I can tell who you are.Give me three letters.

Anonymous said...

Could I pick CLO?
-Cloverkit/Honeypaw

☪Dream said...

Okay.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dreamstar!
-Cloverkit/Honeypaw

Anonymous said...

Just put Elirocks10 thats my name for everything.
~shinepaw~