Please read first post for a good bye

Sunday, June 7, 2009

History

This is how I came to be a leader.

I am half riverclan and half crystalclan.I lived half my life in RiverClan,then left because cats doubted my loyalty.Then I found this beautiful lake and knew that was going to be my new home.After I hunted a bit in my new land,I went looking for a camp.I found a very sad sight.I had heard rumors at how one clan,LakeClan,was run out of the forest.I never knew it was true.But I guessed I had found the old LakeClan camp.I found many other cats there.They said they were descendents of the original LakeClan cats.I knew this was where I would make my new start.They had a medicine cat, but no leader.The medicine cat was an exile for having kits.She said that StarClan did not mind, but her clan did.StarClan said it was punishment enough when her mate died in battle,before her kits were born.Her clan killed her kits.Then they exiled her, and that's how she wound up here.She said that she was waiting for a sign about the new leader.She asked me my name,I said Dreamwish.She told me about the dreams she was having.She said they were about dreams.Then she just froze and stared at me.She asked me my name again and I said Dreamwish.She kept on staring at me.Then finally she said,in a very low voice"you are the destined and new leader of LakeClan."I didn't believe her until that night when my dad(Watercloud from riverclan)came to me in a dream(he is in StarClan).He said that this was my destiny.I was to go to the MoonPool and receive my nine lives the next night.I did as he told me to do.The next day I set out to receive my nine lives.It was the most thrilling and hurtful moment of my life.When I came back to the camp, all the cats started calling out my new name."DREAMSTAR!DREAMSTAR! DREAMSTAR!"I felt proud and privledged to be leader of the most loyal clan in the forest.

That is how my life as a leader started.

1 comment:

☪Dream said...

How do I add more pages?


Dreamstar