Please read first post for a good bye

Friday, June 26, 2009

Apprentices,Mentors and Brothers

By naming apprentices we show that LakeClan is still strong.
Mousekit,Shinekit,and Cloudkit until you have received you warrior name, you will be known as Mousepaw,Shinepaw,and Cloudpaw.

Silverfang,Honeystream,and Swifttail please step forward. You both have trained your first apprentice well.It is time you have had another.Swifttail you are ready for your first apprentice.

Silverfang you shall mentor Mousepaw.Teach her your intelligence.[Silverfang and Mousepaw touch noses]
Honeystream you shall mentor Shinepaw.Teach her your passion.[Honeystream and Shinepaw touch noses]
Swifttail you shall mentor Cloudpaw.Teach her your love.[Swifttail and Cloudpaw touch noses]

Mousepaw!Cloudpaw!Shinepaw!Mousepaw!Cloudpaw!Shinepaw!

~~~~~~~~~~

Foxspirit who is also Grassheart will not be able to come on during the week.So Maplepaw and Mudpaw,your temporary mentors until your mentors come back will be-Mudpaw your mentor will be Moonflower.Maplepaw your mentor will be Soaringheart.

~~~~~~~~~~

Also I have found out that Spiritsky is my brother!My father talked to me in dreams.Giving me hints.I am finally able to be happy,knowing that I still have one piece of my family alive!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreamstar

10 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Silverfang touches noses with Mousepaw and dips head to Dreamstar. "Thank you. I will teach her well."

"Mousepaw, want to start training now? Would you rather battle practice or hunt?"

~~Silverfang

Freddi Bonsai said...

Ooh! I wanna come! Foxspirit, can we go with them? Please?

~Mudpaw~

Anonymous said...

I would like to learn how to hunt.
-Mousepaw

Moonflower. said...

Okay, mudpaw lets go start will hunting!

mau5girl said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?

I don't play Grassheart! I play Ivythorn and Irongaze, and that's it.

I can too go on this week!

~Ivythorn~

☪Dream said...

Sorry.Foxsprit and Grassheart will not be on for the week.Sorry about that.

Foxspirit and Grassheart said...

No, I think I can get on for most of the week, if not all of it. Besides, Foxspirit and Grassheart alrteady have a delenma on the border patrol.

Anonymous said...

i do think shinekit is ready to be an apprentice.
Tigerpatch

Freddi Bonsai said...

When will my assessment be, Foxspirit?

Foxspirit and grassheart said...

Hopefully soon, Mudpaw. You are rady.