Please read first post for a good bye

Monday, June 15, 2009

New cats and News

I have not been welcoming too many cats lately,because I have forgot.So I will welcome new cats.

Welcome Ivythorn,Snowpelt,Spottedpath,Shinekit,and Cloverkit!Welcome all!I hope you enjoy it here at LakeClan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also,Soaringheart has found a vole,half-eaten,with WoodClan scent on it(it was on our territory).
This is the third time this has happened.I will send a patrol to talk to Birdstar.Soaringheart will come with the vole for proof.These are the people I want to go.Soaringheart,Ivythorn,and Silverfang.I shall go to.We leave now.Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and Sandstar(Floppyj10)Can you please be your apprentices.I want to mentor Bumblepaw,but i can't if you are never any of your apprentices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also Shinekit has found out that Grayclaw has been staying in the elder's den.Grayclaw must have rolled in our border to disguise her scent.There is a hole,that is just the rght size for a cat like Grayclaw to squeeze through,that needs to be covered.I want Spottedpath,Snowpelt,and Brackenclaw to fix it.Along with WoodClan stealing our prey,we have Grayclaw stealing it too.I found some bones in there.Keep a look out for her.And I want a cat to go in there every now and then,to see if we can catch her.[There is a hole in the side of the log that was patched up with ferns,leaves,brambles and other plants.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreamstar

3 comments:

... said...

Yes I will be my apprentices and all my cats.
-Hollyfern, Brackenclaw, Honeytail, Bumblepaw, Berrypaw, Rosepaw

Sally said...

what about my kits?

☪Dream said...

What about your kits?You don't have any kits...


Dreamstar