Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Patrol For Grayclaw

I want a patrol to go out and find Grayclaw.Shinepaw came up with a pretty good plan.We will use but I will change it a little.She said that the best trackers could track her,and then the best fighters could attack her.I do not want to attack her,because she has not really hurt any cat.Well we will attack her,but just enough so then she knows to stay away from LakeClan.If she does not leave,then we will keep her as a prisoner until further notice.I want Soaringheart,Silverfang,Ivythorn and Brackenclaw to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also we have a new apprentice.Honeypaw.Her mentor is Soaringheart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We also have a new kit.Cloudkit.How many moons are you Cloudkit.And do you eat fresh-kill yet?

Dreamstar

5 comments:

... said...

Could I change my name from Honeytail to Honeyfrost? Thanks!

-Honeytail (or Honeyfrost)

Anonymous said...

no, thats the Honeytail, I'm still Honeypaw. If it's too confusing, I could change my name.
-Honeypaw

☪Dream said...

I know.I got messed up.I changed every thing back to normal.No that is fine.I like your name.You can stay that.

Anonymous said...

thank you
-Honeypaw

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

OK Dreamstar. Let's go!

~~Silverfang