Please read first post for a good bye

Saturday, June 20, 2009

DawnClan and Others

Ivystar can you please not play Grayclaw.She is not the leader of DeathClan and she is not a tom-cat!I made her!Blurstar killed her in the last battle!Can you find a different cat to play?I mean really.Grayclaw is MY cat!I made her LIVE and then DIE!So find a different cat to play!

~~~~~~~~~~

We are also welcoming Tigerpatche's mate,Forestflame,and Swifttail and her three kits,Dapplekit,Driftkit,and Graykit.[how old are your kits?]I also want you to welcome Spiritsky.He has been a loner since birth.He does not know who is family was.But he remembers that there were two other kits when he was born.Treat him kindly.Also welcome Pineshadow and his mate Brambleheart who is expecting kits.

~~~~~~~~~~

Also Spottedkit[my kit]was stolen!The scent I smelled in the nursery was of no cat I have ever smelled before!I want a patrol to go and find her!And to bring back the cat that took her!

~~~~~~~~~~

Also Darkstar is going to bring the dogs that killed Blurstar into our territory.So do what Firestar did when they got attacked by dogs.We will beat them no doubt!

~~~~~~~~~~

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give her to you as a warrior in turn.

Moonpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[says i do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior name!Moonpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Moonflower.StarClan honours your courage and strength.Moonflower.You shall sit vigil tonight and guard the camp.

Moonflower!Moonflower!Moonflower!

~~~~~~~~~~

By naming apprentices we show that LakeClan is still strong.
Cloverkit,and Maplekit until you have received you warrior names, you will be known as Maplepaw,and Cloverpaw

Grassheart and Forestflame please step forward. You both have not been with us for long.But you are ready to have your first apprentice.

Grassheart you shall mentor Maplepaw.Teach her your generosity.[Grassheart and Maplepaw touch noses]
Forestflame you shall mentor Cloverpaw.Teach her your loyalty.[Forestflame and Cloverpaw touch noses]


Maplepaw!Cloverpaw!Maplepaw!Cloverpaw!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moonflower,Moonflower!
~shinepaw~

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Um, Moonflower is a good name, but it's already in the books. It's Bluestar's mother.

I will go on the patrol to look for Spottedkit, Dreamstar.

~~Silverfang

mau5girl said...

I'm very, very sorry for using your cat. I thought that in your "WINNING" post, it said that Grayclaw was still alive. I misunderstood.I won't do it again. Promise.

~Ivystar~

☪Dream said...

Okay.It's no problem.

☪Dream said...

ummm.Blustar's mother was Duskflower...

☪Dream said...

And i do not care if it is in the books or not.I didn't even know that Bluestar's mom was Moonflower.I was not thinking about the books.

☪Dream said...

Okay.Silverfang.Find four other cats to go with you.

mau5girl said...

I'll go on the patrol!!! It's the least I could do to fix the problem of using your cat...

Well...I think Moonflower is a nice name. It suits her. I'll have to read the Field Guide again and see if it really is used as Bluestar's mother. I know you don't care, though; just checking.

~Ivystar~

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

In Secrets of the Clans and in Bluestar's Prophecy, Moonflower is her mother. On the Warriors Site they made a mistake and said Duskflower instead. But it is Moonflower.

~~Silverstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

The authors confirmed that Duskflower was a mistake.

~~Silverstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Cloverpaw! Maplepaw! You'll both make fine warriors someday.

~~Silverstar

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
-Cloverpaw

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cloverpaw and Maplepaw. I'm proud of both of you.
-Sandfeather

Anonymous said...

I'll go on the patrol to find spottedkit!i'm always up for a good chase!
~shinepaw~

☪Dream said...

Okay.Go with Silverfang.And find three other warriors to go.

Anonymous said...

I don't think silverfang was on so I figured I would have an advantage against the cat since I could see ahead.
~shinepaw~

TeamJake4evr said...

Join Flower Clan at http://shinstarofflowerclan.blogspot.com/
~shinepaw/shinestar~