Please read first post for a good bye

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Losing Clan Members

The person who plays Flowerheart,Sandfeather,Tigerpaw,Snowpaw, Poppypaw,and Sunpaw,is quitting my rpg.Sorry for the cats who were mentors to these apprentices.When my kits become apprentices,you can mentor one.Or one cat can mentor Shinykit when she becomes an apprentice.Also right now I do not have a deputy.Frostpelt will still be my deputy,but she has not mentored an apprentice.So until Frostpelt gets an apprentice,I will have no deputy.Frostpelt will mentor Shinykit when she is old enough.

Dreamstar

7 comments:

mau5girl said...

Rosepaw, do you think that now would be a good time to go on your first hunt?

~Ivythorn~

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Who played all of those cats?

~~Silverfang

☪Dream said...

Oh um one of my friends.She said it wasn't fun.She wanted there to be a battle,and for me to lose like..2 lives.I said she couldn't tell me when to lose lives.Anyways,she said it wasn't that fun.


Dreamstar

Anonymous said...

Can you please join my Clan!I need more Warriors! I am Leafstar of Rainclan!

☪Dream said...

Can you please join my clan?I need more warriors too.And I can't get to your clan if I don't have a link.



Dreamstar

... said...

Sure Ivythorn!
-Rosepaw

Anonymous said...

I just saw this page. I could play one of the cats that left.
-Cloverkit/Honeypaw