Please read first post for a good bye

Friday, June 19, 2009

WINNING

We have won the battle!I thank StormClan very much.We could not have done it without you Silverstar.[dips head]I have six new kits.Their name are:Hawkkit[my cats warrior name.The picture you see is really her],Spottedkit[my other cats warrior name],Shrewkit[in memroy of Shrewpaw],Greykit[in memory of the kindest horse ever],Lionkit,and Russetkit.We also have two other kits.Maplekit[5 moons]and Mousekit[Sandfeather can you care for Mousekit?She is only a week old].We also have two new warriors joining.Foxspirit and her mate Grassheart.Treat her well.Also since i now have kits,I can not train Bumblepaw.Whispertail.You shall train him from now on.Also,Blurstar has died!But Darkheart/Darkstar is the new leader.We are also having a warrior ceremony for Honeypaw.She has not been training for long,but Soaringheart taught her well,and she fought like a warrior in the battle.

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give her to you as a warrior in turn.
Honeypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[says i do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior name!Honeypaw,from this moment you shall be known as Honeystream.StarClan honours your bravery and devotion.Honeystream.You shall sit vigil tonight and gaurd the camp.

Honeystream!Honeystream!Honeystream!

~~~~~~~~~~

Also with all of these bodies.There are a lot of KillClan and DeathClan cats here.Including Grayclaw.I want some warriors to get rid of these unwanted warriors.Take them to the edge of KillClan and DeathClan territory.But be careful.For there may be KillClan,DeathClan,SecretClan,or BlackClan warriors around.Can I have some volunteers to help.It will take you a few trips but...I want these cats out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~

We also now have 41 cats.I am also playing Eaglestar of BlackClan.So again I am Eaglestar of BlackClan.Also Spottedkit is taken by Eaglestar,and Darkstar the new leaderof KillClan said that his clan will be back soon.So other clans[StormClan]be ready to help us again.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking of winning...go to http://leopardstorm-leopardstorm.blogspot.com/

whispertail

☪Dream said...

Honeystream!Honeystream!

Congrats Honeystream!You will make a great warrior!And you did fight like a warrior!


Soaringheart

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dreamstar, I will always protect the clan with my life.
-Honeystream

Anonymous said...

I will be happy to care for Mousekit.
-Sandfeather

☪Dream said...

Okay.You will care for Mousekit,and Tigerpatch will care for Cloudkit.I asked Tigerpatch to care for Cloudkit first sooo,she will.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll inform Cloudkit.
-Sandfeather

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Honeystream! Honeystream! Congrats!

[LOL that's like, one of my favorite warrior names. I have a Honeystream too in my CloudClan, which is the Clan I make stories about.]

~~Silverstar

Anonymous said...

Honeystream!!!You are totally beast!Like twoleg monster beast!!!!!!!
~shinepaw~

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

[Dreamstar, just curious, do you play Blurstar and Darkstar?]

~~Silverstar

☪Dream said...

No.I don't play a evil cat why?Oh well i just wanted them to attack,because Shinepaw saw a KillClan cat so i kind of went along with that.But now that i think of it.I want to be an evil cat.I have a name to.The leader of my clan that is on a piece of paper that i lost!!!Sorry.I just keep on losing it!The leaders name is Scarstar.He is the leader of my clan Snowclan.But that is for the paper.He is also good.But this is what he shal be

BlackClan

Scarstar-she-cat-Leader of BlackClan.

So look out!There is a new evil clan!She may attack some time!

mau5girl said...

I will join the fight too. DawnClan refuses to be left out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Ivystar~

mau5girl said...

Honeystream! Honeystream!

Congratulations on becoming a warrior! You'll make a fine warrior!

~Ivythorn~