Please read first post for a good bye

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Apprentice Ceremony

Shinekit is ready to become an apprentice!

By naming apprentices we show that LakeClan is still strong.
Shinekit until you have received you warrior name, you will be known as Shinepaw.Frostpelt.You are ready for an apprentice.You shall mentor Shinekit.Teach her your loyalty.

Shinepaw!Shinepaw!Shinepaw!

After Shinepaw is made a warrior,I shall make Frostpelt my deputy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also I shall be making a story.I shall post each chapter on my new page:Storys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are also welcoming another warrior into LakeClan.Let's all welcome Whispertail.

Dreamstar

4 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Congrats Shinepaw!

But I think that a warrior can be made deputy WHILE mentoring their first apprentice.

~~Silverfang

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Go to www.cookieandmore.blogspot.com for a special surprise!

~~Silverstar

Anonymous said...

yeah you can that's what Firestar did in Sunset.
~shinepaw~

Anonymous said...

Frostpelt when can we start my training? I'm feeling a little trapped just in the camp all day.
~shinepaw~