Please read first post for a good bye

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ceremony

Today we will be holding an apprentice ceremony for Tigerkit,Snowkit,Poppykit,and Sunkit!Tigerkit,Snowkit,Poppykit,and Sunkit do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan at all costs?[says I do].Then by the powers of Starclan I grant you your apprentice names.Your names shall be Tigerpaw,Snowpaw,Poppypaw,and Sunpaw until you earn your warrior name.Frostpelt you shall be Tigerpaw's mentor,and I hope you will teach this young apprentice everything she needs to know.Sandnight you shall be Snowpaw's mentor.Siverfang you shall be Poppypaw's mentor.Soaringhaert you shall be Sunpaw's mentor.Thank-you.

Tigerpaw!Snowpaw!Poppypaw!Sunpaw!

8 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

[Dips head and touches nose with Poppypaw.]

Thank you Dreamstar. I will teach him all I know.

~~Silverfang

... said...

Tigerpaw! Snowpaw! Poppypaw! Sunpaw!
-Hollyfern, Brackenclaw, & Honeytail

I can't wait till I'm an apprentice!
-Rosekit

Me too! I'm going to be the best hunter ever!
-Berrykit

But I'm going to be the best fighter ever!
-Bumblekit

Well I'M going to be the best hunter and fighter ever!
-Rosekit

Now, now you guys. You will all make great warriors one day.
-Honeytail

☪Dream said...

HOW DO I ADD MORE PAGES!!!


Dreamstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

More pages? What do you mean?

~~Silverfang

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Oh, I get it. On that other website it was different. You can't add more pages on blogspot, only more posts. Which is kind of frustrating.

~~Silverstar

☪Dream said...

Ya but how did Mistystar get more pages?She has pages for everything.Leaders Den,Warriors Den,and so on.Do you know how she did that?I asked her,so maybe if I find out I can tell you.


Dreamstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Hmm, not really sure. I've never bothered to try that out. I never really saw what she did LOL. I'll look into finding out how to do that soon.

~~Silverstar

☪Dream said...

Mistystar told me how to do it. it is really quite simple.I will post the instructions.

You have to make a post and then click on the post title, then go to customize and add a gadget. add a link list and then paste (ctrl-v) the link in the URL spot and then name it whatever you want (eg. leaders den).
hope this helps.

That is what she said to me.Hope it works.It is kind of hard to figure out at first,but I got it.I just have to ask her how to add pictures...

Dreamstar