Please read first post for a good bye

Thursday, June 11, 2009

History


When I first became an apprentice,I was so excited.Then I was in CrystalClan.I was a half clan cat.Back then all cats despised half clan cats.Now cats accept them.My father is from RiverClan,Watercloud.My mother is from CrystalClan,Moonlily.I loved them both.My mother was so proud of me when I finally got to be an apprentice.My mother thought the leader,Nightstar,would never let me.It took 9 moons.I got to be an apprentice because Nightstar lost his last life.His deputy ,Miststorm,loved me for who I was.She made me an apprentice,and she was my mentor.

As I grew up and learned the way of the warrior code,I became more loyal to the clan that hated me.Miststar helped me.I wanted to prove myself loyal.I wanted to show all of them that I would fight for my clan.The other apprentices made fun of me.Miststar tried to stop that by making them clean the moss,and search the elders for ticks.It didn't work.But Miststar still believed I would make the best warrior in the clan.I proved that she was right when Miststar gave me my warrior name before the older apprentices.My name was Dreamwish.I loved that name,and I was thankful for my mentor.

As I grew stronger and stronger,the clan hated me more and more.They thought that I would use that power against them.I never would have.When I became a warrior, another apprentice did too.His name was Cloudriver.I loved him.He didn't make fun of me.He wanted to do stuff with me.I knew he was my mate.When the rest of the clan(except Miststar)found out,they were not happy.They thought a half clan cat did not deserve a mate.Miststar stuck up for me all the way.Then we had a terrible battle with KillClan.We were fighting for our lives.Then I saw Hawkclaw come up behind Cloudriver,and bite him right on the back of the neck.Hawkclaw was a traitor!I ran after Hawkclaw,before he could run very far.I jumped on his back and sliced open his throat.I had to revenge Cloudriver's death.I watched as Hawkclaw's life slowly faded from him.I went back to camp to find that the battle was finished.I ran over to Cloudriver's still body,and yowled my loss for my only love.I mourned him for a long time.The clan still did not like me because they thought I betrayed them by killing one of the strongest warriors.I did not care.My life was ruined.I could not live in that clan anymore.My mother was dead,my mate,my father,and even my brothers.I was no one anymore.

I told Miststar that I was leaving.She was fine with that.But she would miss me terribly.I would miss her too.But I had to find a new start in life.I left that night.Wandering in and out of other clans territory's.I didn't care,because right now I was a loner.Then I found another warrior who was exiled from his clan for being a half clan cat.His name was Soaringheart.We traveled together.Then about the time of new-leaf(I left last green-leaf)we found a new beginning.

We found the remains of the old LakeClan camp.There were other warriors,and even a medicine cat,who were there.They were all exiles. Like us.The medicine cat,Hollyfern,was having signs about a new leader rising.Her signs were dreams.Soaringheart and I told the cats our names.Hollyfern was amazed by my name.I don't know why.Then she said that I was to be the new leader LakeClan.I didn't believe her until that night when I had a dream.The first leader of LakeClan,Lakestar,came to me and said that I would be leader.I listened to her and went to the Moon Pool the next night.I received my nine lives and became leader of LakeClan.I also found a new mate and friend.Soaringheart.